Please click on the button below to download a copy of the latest Club Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not cross behind players whilst play is in progress and try to use another gate if you need to access/leave a court.
- Please always wait for a suitable break in play before retrieving a ball from an adjoining court and ask to cross.
- Nets are generally pre-adjusted and should not need further adjustment.
- Please do not use inappropriate language and do keep noise to a minimum.
- The Club does not have an ‘all white’ rule but players should be dressed in appropriate tennis clothing.
- Tennis shoes must be worn, i.e. no ribbing, studs or spikes, no trainers.
Sun Protection Policy
- A member may bring a visitor three times in a year but that visitor may not be a visitor of another member during the same year.
- You may bring more than one visitor three times a year and more than one visitor at a time.
- Before play, all visitors must be signed in in the Visitors Book, located in the clubhouse by the general office.
- The appropriate fee should be placed in an envelope (supplied) with the name of the member written on the outside and the envelope handed in to (or posted through) the door of the office.
Visitor’s fees are as follows: