All of our members enjoy:
- Free online Court Booking.
- Discounts on Coaching.
- Use of the Café and Bar.
- Opportunities to enter Leagues and Tournaments.
- Membership runs for 12 months from the date of you joining.
- Membership of British Tennis (regular newsletters, opportunity to enter the Wimbledon ticket ballot, AEGON British Tennis Rating, discounts and priority tickets on certain events).
In addition, for our over 18s and confident older juniors:
- Social Mix-Ins – Tuesdays 11.00 -1pm; Tuesdays 6-8pm*; Thursdays 6-8pm and organised 8-9.30pm (sign up on Events Page)*; Fridays 2-4pm, Sundays 2-5pm*
- Drills Night – Mondays 8-9.30pm run by one of our coaches to improve your match play (£7 per session).
- Team Practice – Tuesdays 8-9.30pm for those who are in our league teams run by one of our coaches (£2 per session).
- Free half hour introductory coaching session to get advice on how to get the best out of your Tennis and Club.
- Social functions in the Licensed Bar.
- Option to hire out the bar and function room for your own event.
And for our under 19s:
- Junior Club Night on Fridays 4-5pm (4-11 year olds) and 5-6.30pm (12-19 year olds) during term time with food available afterwards.
* Not available to mid-week members.
A full list of Membership Categories at Tunbridge Wells Lawn Tennis Club can be viewed by clicking here.
All new members are expected to pay by Direct Debit. For a small charge, you can split your subscription into a maximum of four instalments (£2 for 2, £3 for 3, £4 for 4 instalments across consecutive months). For existing members, renewals by Direct Debit are welcomed.
To Join Tunbridge Wells Lawn Tennis Club please download, complete and submit the following forms (provided in Adobe PDF file format):
A member may bring a guest three times in any one year. However, that guest may not be a guest of any other member during the course of that year. You may bring more than one guest three times a year and you may bring up to a maximum of three guests at any one time.
A guest should be signed in by the inviting member in the visitor’s book that hangs on the wall to the right of the club general office. The appropriate fee should be placed in an envelope provided and handed in at the office/bar or, when closed, put through the office letter box. The guest should be signed in by the member, and the fee paid prior to going on court.
Guest fees are as follows: